Monday, September 28, 2009

try as i might

honestly, i've tried, but i just cannot seem to get INTO facebook. i mean, i understand its' usefulness and its' fun/social factor, but dangit, it's stressful. i still don't really get twitter either, even though i have an account. i'm so bad with this stuff. i love emails and letters. is that so wrong?

4 comments:

wumanjoo said...

No, not so wrong. Twitter I still don't get. I have gotten into FB, but sometimes I do feel like it's my lame attempt at staying connected. *sigh*

Hannah Jung said...

yah...i know FB is supposed to make me for MORE connected...but it has the opposite effect. i feel less connected and more like a superficial observer.

Hannah Jung said...

sorry...feel more connected, not for more connected. ugh.

nick yee said...

not wrong at all, it's just that technology makes things much faster and supposedly convenient...i would say that nostalgia for the written word is a good thing, but perhaps seen as old fashioned given the way we communicate these days...i'm happy just to get a phone call instead of a stupid text message!