This is Hoa (I haven't figured out yet how to NOT be anonymous in this er blog thing). Anyway, I bet in the few hours since the dress arrived, you've tried it on some umpteen times, yes? OR...you've tried it on once and have kept it on since taking it out of its fluffy packaging. AND NOW, defying better judgement that you just might pass out in the Pasadena heat, you've decided to carry on with your daily activities in your new dress. I can just imagine it...
actually, the dress is at the bridal salon. i won't see it til sept when i go in for my first fitting. that leaves me with a little over a month to trim down! grrr...
7 comments:
ooooh you swore!!!
you've never heard me swear???
This is Hoa (I haven't figured out yet how to NOT be anonymous in this er blog thing). Anyway, I bet in the few hours since the dress arrived, you've tried it on some umpteen times, yes? OR...you've tried it on once and have kept it on since taking it out of its fluffy packaging. AND NOW, defying better judgement that you just might pass out in the Pasadena heat, you've decided to carry on with your daily activities in your new dress. I can just imagine it...
actually, the dress is at the bridal salon. i won't see it til sept when i go in for my first fitting. that leaves me with a little over a month to trim down! grrr...
is that hoa bui or hoa-erik's-sister-hoa...
i said "shit!" in my journal for today, too! we're twins!
jeando
That would be Hoa the Bui. And Hannah, girl, you'd still look great even if you ADDED 50 pounds!
Post a Comment